We allocate at least 15 minutes for each consultation. Our consultations are with experienced veterinarians who are dedicated to the health of your pet.
A thorough clinical examination of your pet will be performed at every visit. We believe in the importance of continuity of care and where possible, upon your request, consults can be scheduled with the specific vet who has been dealing with your pet.
We have consultations available Monday - Saturday, visit our contact page to find our opening hours. Emergency consultations will always be seen as a matter of urgency.
We also provide emergency out of hours care for our clients.
At the Animal Care Hospital we offer a wide range of free and discounted services
These are aimed at keeping your pet healthy from the time of its first arrival to ensure you get off on the right footing and keep it that way throughout its life.
- Free new pet health check: We offer a free full health check- up for your new kitten or puppy as well as providing plenty of advice for your new pet.
- Free pre-neutering check up: When your pet is about 5 months old, we offer a free check-up to ensure they are fit and ready to be neutered and also to answer any questions you may have about the procedure
- Free weight clinics: We offer free weight clinics to help your pet lose those extra pounds. At these clinics one of our nurses will work out a feeding and exercise regime to suit you and your pet. They will also monitor their progress along the way to their new slimmer healthier life
- Discounted Thursdays: We offer a 10% discounted consultation fee to old age pensioners, medical card holders and clients in receipt of unemployment benefit on Thursdays, with appointments between 9am and 5pm
- 10-15% Discount on long-term medication: We are happy to provide repeat prescriptions of long-term medication to animals that are under our care. This means that they are registered here and have been seen by the vet in the last 6-12 months (or sooner for certain conditions). We are also happy to give discounts of 10-15% on long-term (1-2 months) supplies of prescription medication if you phone in advance to order them
- Pet food loyalty Scheme: We run a loyalty card scheme for our Hills Science Plan (normal and prescription diets) and Royal Canine (prescription diets) pet food. These loyalty cards offer you a 10-25% discount on these diets
- Multi-pet vaccinations: We offer a discount when 2 or more pets are vaccinated at the same time. Please contact a member of our staff for more details
If you have any questions about any of our services or you would like to book in for a consultation, get in touch!